Sometimes purchasers can have unrealistic expectations, particularly if they have already spoken to local estate agents about value, and they may reject a part exchange offer. In these situations, an Assisted Move service can help to support the buyer and secure the plot sale.
Liaison with the purchaser throughout the sale
- Appointment of estate agents
- Driving the marketing through interaction with the estate agents and the vendor
- Changing agents when necessary
- Providing ongoing advice to enhance the marketing strategy including price reviews, alternative channels to market and broadened media exposure
- Reporting on vendor engagement to highlight when a vendor is not fully supporting the marketing activity, perhaps by holding out for too high a price, not making time for viewings or not showing the property in its best light
- Our information enables you to decide whether to continue with a plot reservation.